Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Friday, April 18, 2014

The Eighteenth Day's Offering--Color Poem--Indigo

I'm doing a color poem today. To find out what that is, go here.
And this is my poem. Ta dah!

Indigo is mysteriously delicious and difficult to come by.
Indigo is a month of Saturdays rolled in chocolate. 
@@INDIGO is a chameleon rocking a bow tie.@@
Indigo is playing 'Maleguena' on a toy piano

Indigo tastes like love dipped in mint chip 
ice cream. 
 

*Indigo smells like cinnamon rolls slathered 
in blueberry frosting and fearlessness. *
Indigo sounds like the wind soughing through 
fir trees at midnight.

 Indigo feels like the water pressing on me as I  
dive down  to the reef.
Indigo looks like the planet Pluto wreathed in mist.
Indigo makes me sing and dance a jig.

Indigo is my true love's heart

© 2014 by H. Linn Murphy

2 comments: