Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day the Twelth--Haiku--Hackers & Romeo and Juliet

I did another poem for yesterday but my whole Internet was bogged and I lost it. So today I'm doing a haiku. You can see the form here.

Okay this first one was because I just had to spend all day re-doing all my passwords because of hackers. I think they are black-hearted, they rot, and I'm so done with them:

Hackers
Hackers make me sick
Stealing from the mind's domain
Some day you shall pay.
© 2014 by H. Linn Murphy
And here's another less angry non-diatribe:

Romeo and Juliet
Little lost children
What know they of Eros' love
Who throw life away?
© 2014 by H. Linn Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment