Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day the 20th--Acrostic Poem--My Missionary Son

Again it's Sunday and I am diverging from the set schedule. What can I say? I'm a rebel. Anyway, this Sunday it's an Acrostic Poem using the first letter of each line to build on.
Here we go:

Makes me incredibly happy.
Yells, laughs, and photo-bombs every picture.

Misses us like we miss him.
Industrious and loving it.
Stays away from the cliff's edge.
Seeks out the low and those sitting in darkness.
Innovative--maybe he should be an engineer.
Opportunities make him happy, especially teaching ones.
Needs to lift, light, and serve.
Always positive.
Reading the scriptures is one of his favorites.
Year of teaching the gospel and one more to go.

Still not much for writing long letters.
Obedient to the Lord.
Never far from my mind.
© 2014 by H. Linn Murphy

1 comment: