Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

National Poetry Month--Day 29--Cinquain



On this second to the last day of the poetry challenge, we're doing cinquains. Go here if you want to know what they are. Otherwise, kom hier jetzt:

Skiing
Plunging downward
Steals breath, lights eyes, exhausts
I miss jumping, wind in my hair
Heaven
(Ski steep and deep!)
©2020 by H. Linn Murphy
 











Good books
Delicious Fare
Luring, teasing, teaching
I can't leave you alone at all
Best friends 
©2020 by H. Linn Murphy
 






















  
Goaties
Soft and fuzzy
Leaping, cavorting, nibb'ling
You remind me of my childhood
Headbutts
©2020 by H. Linn Murphy












No comments:

Post a Comment