Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Monday, April 22, 2019

Day 22--National Poetry Month--If I Were Poem--Sea Angels, Fangtooths, and Blobfish, Oh My!

Today we're doing "If I Were" poems. If you'd like to know more about those, go here. If you'd like to know more about Sea Angels, you can try here. If you want to see a vid of them swimming, try here. And my poem procedeth:


If you were a Sea Angel 
And I were your 'wife'
We'd search for a sea butterfly
And shorten its life
(Although Sea Angels are hermaphrodites.)
 ©2019 by H. Linn Murphy



 If I were a blobfish 
And you were a mirror
You'd run screaming away
Since I look like a terror

©2019 by H. Linn Murphy
If you'd like to know more about blobfish, go here or here.



If I were a fangtooth
And you were a shrimp
You'd best swim off fast
Because I am no wimp

©2019 by H. Linn Murphy

If you want to know more about Fangtooth fishes, go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment