Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Am Heidi, Hear Me Snort--I Am Poem

  For National Poetry Month I'm doing and "I Am" poem today.
Heidi
Flighty, talented, intelligent, creative
Sister of Janelle, Lisa, Jarl, Juliana, and Christian 
Lover of Christ, Lon, her children, books, truth, traveling, dancing, singing, mint chip ice cream, seafood Alfredo, and plantain chips
Who fears being unloved, unvalued, and forgotten
Who needs an understanding friend now and then to fill in the empty places in her soul.
Who gives everything she has to whatever she's doing at the time.
Who would like to see Christ as the next President of the United States
Resident of the deep and dusty desert
Murphy

© 2016 by H. Linn Murphy

If you'd like to know more about I Am Poems, visit this blog. Stephanie has a great handle on all things poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment