Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Triplets--National Poetry Month











Yesterday it was Triplets, (I actually wrote these yesterday but people had already gone to bed) but I had too much to do to get on to write them. So I'm doing triplets today until I find out what else to write. If you want to know that a triplet is, go here. My triplets:

PIZZA DILEMMA
Pizza's always fun to eat
Made of dough and sauce and meat
Ice cream's only better treat















RUNAWAY LIPS
Sometimes I have more to say
Depending what occurred that day
My lips just jump into the fray



 











MY SON
Your room is full of awful junk
And you have candy in your bunk
Oh what a filthy little punk

At times I wish you were a monk
I'd like to give your head a dunk
But you are such a handsome hunk

© 2017 by H. Linn Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment