Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Saturday, April 21, 2018

National Poetry Month--Days 20, 21--Rictameter, American 767 Poem




I was busy doing service yesterday and thus had no time to write. On a great note, I helped a couple find buried treasure. Actually. FUN!!! So I'm doing catch-up today before I head off to the Temple. If you'd like to learn either of these poem types, go here. Otherwise, check out my poems:


Day 20--Rictameter

Climbing
Reaching upwards
Jamming my fist in cracks
Seeking places for hands and feet
Vanishing chimneying opportunities
Summiting, the wind cooling sweat
Gazing out across land
Satisfaction
Climbing


Day 21--American 767 Poem

Behold, a bug on Facebook
That hollows holes in skin.
Good thing that horror is fake!
© 2018 by H. Linn Murphy

1 comment: