Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This Time Forever Review

I read Rachel Ann Nunes' book This Time Forever right after I read another of hers--back to back. I enjoy her writing style. It's like putting on a comfy pair of slippers and camping on my sofa with a quart of Ben and Jerry's.

These books had me sitting in the front seat of her car, right there in Utah. I've been a single mother struggling to make it on a tiny income. I've had an ex husband who I had to live beyond and try to understand, in order to stay sane. His temper was a match for Mickelle's ex's. This was a lovely book which gave hope to the single mothers out there to whom hope is a rare commodity.

I was so glad Mickelle, like Cinderella, met her prince. He's rich, kind to his family, and an all-around nice guy. What a wonderful fairytale! Insert my sister and she'd be a happy camper.

Bring on the Rachel Nunes books! I'm ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment