Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

15 Lovely Blogs



Wow! Marsha Ward of Writer in the Pines blog awarded Murphy's Law the 'One Lovely Blog Award'! Thanks, Marsha! That's so fantastic!


In order to accept the award, I have to share seven random facts about myself. Here they are:
1. I am a Unit Commissioner for the Boy Scouts.
2. I am a sword-fighting squire. (My first date with my husband was to a sword- fighting tournament.)
3. I love eating mint chip ice cream and watching Jane Austen movies with my sister, Lisa.
4. I have sung tenor in choirs all over Arizona, Idaho, Utah, and Colorado.
5. I have touched a Rembrandt.
6. I love riding trains all over Europe.
7. I learned to gut 5 salmon a minute in Alaska.

Now, here's my list of fifteen lovely blogs. I hope you will visit them and say hello to the lovely bloggers who write them:

Bonnie Gets a Say
The Blessings of Family Life
Jewel's World
Laurie LC Lewis: A View from the Other Side of the Hill
The Lyon's Tale
S. Jean Montgomerie
Betsy Love LDS Author
Nicole M. White
LDS Writer Mom
Kaylee Baldwin
Haunts Haven
A Writer's Ramblings

Of Writerly Things
Mother's Daze
Donna Hatch

Ladies, to claim the award, you must:

1. Thank the giver and link back to his or her site.
2. Provide seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen other blogs, then let them know, and link to their sites.
4. Copy the award logo and paste it on your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment