Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Through the Dog



I have a Daffy Duck thumb drive I use all the time. The head comes off to reveal the drive. Last night that head went missing. I looked ALL OVER for it.

Then it occurred to me that Sir Riles Barksalot has been sampling some pretty inedible things lately...plastic eggs, jelly beans (edible but not doggy food), ear buds, bits of his plastic bowl, baseball guts, composted banana mummies, and a bunch of things we don't catch.

It was possible he put his cute little paws up on my desk and swiped the duck head. So last night it was too dark to see. But this morning, I found the little rubber duck head in the back yard, covered in spitty grass and bite marks. It had been in the dog but not through him. Whew! Extremely relieved not to have to dig through doggy doo doo to make sure he passed it.

That said, Sir Riles is passing jelly beans. His poop looks like a snake full of mice. I'm not going to eat a single jelly bean this Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment