Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Sunday, May 4, 2014

BLACK BLOOD Review



BLACK BLOOD is the second book in the Time Spirits trilogy. I enjoyed GOLDEN BLOOD by Melissa Pearl so much that I went right out and bought both of the sequels, something I rarely do. Then I hopped them both ahead of my mountain of other books to review, another thing I never do. That's how much I had to know how this series would end.

Gemma Hart is a time traveler, in a family of time travelers. Her parents are strict but loving. They take their children through time helping set things right. 

At least that's what Gemma thought.

The reality is that the strange man (Gabe) who has been stalking her turns out to be her real father, who has the goods on the Harts. She refuses to believe him and her boyfriend, Harrison, until the Harts themselves prove Gabe right.

What's more, the Harts don't care about keeping Harrison safe. When they find out that their daughter likes him, they do everything they can to separate the two.

Which is more than Gemma ever thought possible.

Who knew someone could be so completely obliterated from history?

To find out if she can ever get the love of her life back from the dim recesses of her mind, you can buy BLACK BLOOD here.

No comments:

Post a Comment