Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Oh Ireland the Second Wave

Never have I been so happy to see fat Irish sheep!       




I'm OVERJOYED to say today that I have found my sim card!!! I'm so so happy!!! I SCOURED the house for it, went through my dog's poop for it, dug through all his digs, scoured the back yard, re-worked the back yard, moved the furniture, searched everywhere, and was just about to give up.

The other day my husband came in and asked if the card in his hand was mine. I asked him where he found it and he said it was by his camera bag. So I assumed it was his extra.

I can finally write my name!
But today I started thinking about that. What would it hurt if I looked at it and the card contained his pics? So I popped it into my camera and BLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGG there were my pictures. I'm so so happy. There were so many the others didn't take because they went other places and did other things and had other ideas.

So. A few more Ireland pictures:

Yep. It's a wash stand, Lady.












The great hall at Bunratty


Bunratty cottage
Put a candle in the window.















Karst puzzle pieces at Poul na Bron








Had to tie my veil since it kept falling off.                                                                                                                             


Poul na Bron passage tomb
Sundial at Dromoland





Sneaking up the forbidden stairs at Dromoland

Don't remember who this is, but she's lovely.


Not too windy at the Cliffs of Moher

Lisa and Claudette in Dublin













Who knew? Shogun armor in Irish National Museum
bracelets in the Irish National Museum

Some lovely hair jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment