Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Woo Hoo!!!

I'm so going to have a huge party when I'm done with NaNoWriMo because at some point last week this blog got its (Doot doo doo dooooo) one hundredth follower! There will be jubilation and perhaps a spiffy prize to ensue.

Meanwhile I am ten yards deep in words (half of them Spanish) and ideas. The wading is getting prohibitive. I fear when it gets above my waders. (And not THAT kind of wading.)

I also finished some great books lately:
Austenland by Shannon Hale (I can't wait for the movie!)
Evangeline's Miracle by Lisa Buie-Collard
Behind Jane Austen's Door by Jennifer Forest
Twin Souls by DelSheree Glad(something)
and Unlovable by Sherry Gammon
All of which I've greatly enjoyed.

I'm halfway through Ali Cross's Become. It's proving an interesting read. Reviews to come shortly. And now, back to LETTERS TO STEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment