Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Doors

I'm SO coveting this front door. Just saying.
This is only a fraction of the doors I collected in Ireland. I need a new front door.
Blarney castle
St. Finnan's, I believe


This for the sign overhead







Clearly Kinsale




Sleek!
Another Kinsale find

Wow. Double door and knob in the middle!













NOBODY is climbing into this window.
Trinity College says come right in...and take your exams.

 
What's left of a castle window. Cruddy taggers.


Okay it's a summerhouse door

Even pub doors looked sweet.
I need a rua door.
Fairy door on the grounds of Kylemore (I think)
Which door do you want? (Okay they're windows.)
Through the gate to the secret garden
Little postern door
A door at Trinity College
Dublin door
LOVE this one! St. Finnan's, I believe. Looks like it should be at Hogwarts.






































 The rest of my door pictures are on the sim card that is currently residing inside the dog. As soon as he is able to pass it, and if it survived the trip, loads more glorious doors. Trying not to barf here.




























No comments:

Post a Comment